Kia Access is ideal for customers who want to renew their car more often, as it provides a simple way for you to get your next Kia.
Kia Access offers you:
- The opportunity to enjoy a new Kia more often.
- The assurance of a pre-agreed Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) and so protection from any unexpected fall in used car prices.
- Reduced exposure to major service and repair bills.
- Flexibility at the end of the agreement.
Here’s how Kia Access works:
- Select the Kia you want, and then estimate your annual mileage.
- Kia Finance set today the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) that your car will be worth at the end of the agreement period*.
- The GMFV plus your deposit** is deducted from the price of your chosen Kia leaving the balance.
- Your repayments are based on the balance, plus interest on this balance and on the GMFV.
- Once our customer service centre has agreed and activated the agreement you can drive away your Kia.
Choose from three options at the end of the agreement
Option one – choose a new car
Return to OMC Kia and choose a new car, using any excess value over the GMFV (optional final payment) towards your deposit on your next Kia. You can trade-in your old car, alternatively you can sell your car privately, having settled your account, and use any excess monies towards your next car.
Option two – return the car
If you wish to return your car at the end of the Kia Access agreement , OMC Kia will carry out a vehicle appraisal. You will have nothing further to pay, provided that the car is found to be in good condition and that the agreed mileage has not been exceeded.
Option three – keep the car
If you wish to keep the car, simply pay the GMFV (optional final payment) amount and ensure that all other payments due under the agreement are up-to-date and the vehicle is yours. Kia Finance and OMC Kia can arrange finance for the GMFV (optional final payment) amount if you wish.
*Subject to a minimum 24 month and maximum 42 month term.
**Subject to a maximum deposit of 35%.
Q: What’s unique about Kia Access?
A: It differs from traditional finance because it gives you greater flexibility. In addition Kia Access payments are typically lower the Kia Traditional Hire Purchase, as your payments are only based on part of the car’s price.
Q: Is Kia Access only available on new Kia cars?
A: No. Selected used cars are also available, subject to certain conditions.
Q: Why do I need to estimate my annual mileage?
A: We ask you to select an annual mileage band in order to more accurately predict the minimum value of your car at the end of your agreement.
Q: Why do I need to keep the car in good condition?
A: The better the condition of your car at the end of the agreement, the more it will be worth. We will provide you with full details when you take out your Kia Access agreement.
Q: How do I get into my next Kia?
A: We will contact you prior to the end of your agreement to remind you of your 3 options and inform you of our latest promotions.
Q: I’m interested. How do I find out more?
A: OMC Kia will be pleased to explain the current promotions and help you with any queries you might have.