The OMC 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
How it works:
Here at OMC, we are fully confident in the quality of all our used vehicles with our though preparation process, However, if for any reason, you decide it's just not right for you, you can return it and get your money back within the first 7 days. There aren't a load of hoops to jump through but there are a few things we ask:
- You haven't done any more than 250 miles within the first 7 days from taken collection from OMC.
- You return it to the dealership you originally purchased it from.
- You fulfil all your legal responsibilities as the owner of the vehicle - including taxes, insurance and paying any fines you incur whilst driving it.
- You keep the vehicle in the same condition as it was when you picked it up. Fair wear and tear is expected, but we will need to charge for any new damage caused whilst the vehicle is in your care.
- You return the car with the V5C logbook document, all keys, books (such as manuals and service books) and accessories (like floor mats and SD cards) that were supplied with it to the dealership you bought it from.
How to return a car:
Looking to return a car? Here's how it works:
- Contact your supplying dealership and let them know as soon as possible you wish to return your car via the online contact form which can be found on the OMC Website. We'll need your details as well as the registration number of the vehicle you are looking to return and your availability to attend an appointment with us within the 7-day period.
- Attend your appointment to return the vehicle at your supplying dealer, making sure to bring back everything that was supplied to you with your vehicle. You must bring your invoice and driving licence.
- One of our Sales Executives will do an appraisal of the vehicle with you. Should there be any deduction of the refund costs for any reasonable costs of rectification work needed, we'll advise you there and then.
- Provided we have received the correct V5C, your refund will be processed by electronic bank transfer and will show in your account within 3-5 working days, depending on your bank.
Here are a few questions and answers that might help you:
Question 1: What happens if the vehicle has been damaged, or I've lost something that came with the vehicle?
We will need to reduce the amount refunded, depending on what damage etc has occurred. This will be discussed with you at the vehicle appraisal.
Question 2: I bought add-on insurance and protection products when I bought the vehicle. Do I get a refund on these too?
Yes, any add-ons and products will be refunded and cancelled.
Question 3: Can I exchange the vehicle rather than get a refund?
Yes. We have a large number of vehicles in stock. Your Sales Executive will be more than happy to help you choose a more suitable vehicle.
Question 4: I part exchanged a vehicle to pay for the one I am returning. Do I still get a full refund?
Yes- we'll refund the part exchange as part of the purchase price, unless works have been undertaken to prepare the part exchange for re-sale or we've settled any outstanding finance on the part exchange. In such circumstances, we will reimburse the amount allowed for the part exchange vehicle as set out on the Vehicle invoice net of the amount of any finance settlement paid by us.
If you have any other questions please contact the OMC Dealership you bought your car from.