Still unsure what finance solution is right for you and your business?
This handy guide from Ford gives an overview of the finance plans available.
If you need any further information then please contact our dedicated Transit Centre, based in Oldham. Our team will be more than happy to talk you through which option is right for you, and give you a personalised quote on the commercial vehicle you are looking for.
One of the finance solutions available through Ford Lease is Ford Contract Hire. This provides an alternative to vehicle ownership - you pay an advance rental followed by fixed monthly rentals - at the end of the agreement, you simply return the vehicle to us.
- Ford Contract Hire from Ford Lease is available to business users only.
- You pay an advance rental - usually a minimum of one month. This is then followed by a series of monthly rentals over a typical term of 24-48 months. You will not own the vehicle at the end of this agreement.
- At the end of your agreement, the vehicle is simply returned to Ford Lease. Further charges may be required subject to the condition of the vehicle and mileage.
- For further peace of mind, servicing and maintenance packages can be added to your contract at extra cost.
- Rentals exclude VAT and annual mileage would usually be 10,000 miles. We can however provide a tailored quote specifically for your business needs should a different mileage band be preferred.
- It may be possible for VAT registered businesses to reclaim all or part of the VAT element of the monthly rental
Another finance package available to Business Users is Ford Finance Lease. With this product, you have more flexibility at the end of your agreement
- As is the case with Ford Contract Hire, you pay an advance rental followed by fixed monthly rentals. These monthly rentals can be reduced further by choosing the Ford Finance Lease with balloon option.
- Your fixed monthly rental can be tailored according to your business requirements and will depend on factors such as your agreement length – typically between 24 and 60 months – the amount of advance rental you pay and whether or not you choose the balloon option, which would be your final rental.
- At the end of the agreement, there are three options. The vehicle can be sold on behalf of Ford Lease to a third party Limited Company, a part exchange can be agreed with your local OMC dealership who will then purchase the vehicle from Ford Lease, or return the vehicle to Ford Lease.
This is a type of hire purchase (sometimes called Personal Contract Purchase) where your monthly payment is lower when compared to a Ford Acquire agreement of the same length and deposit.
Take a look at the video to see how Ford Options works in more detail.
How It Works
Optional Final Payment:
This is Ford's original hire purchase plan for customer interested in commercial vehicle ownership. There is an option to add a balloon to reduce your monthly payments versus Ford Acquire.
Take a look at the video to see how it works in more detail.
How It Works
Deposit: - This is deducted from the price of the vehicle.
Monthly Payments - These are calculated by deducting the deposit from the vehicle price. Any interest and fees are added to the balance and then split into equal monthly payments.
Final balloon - If you have chosen to add a balloon then this is your final payment and is based on the mileage band and contract term you chose at the start of the agreement.