The Mustang Mach-E is Ford’s first all-electric SUV. Beautifully sculpted design, state-of the-art technologies, and a maximum electric driving range of up to 293 - 372 miles (WLTP Test Results)*.
The Mustang Mach-E is an electric SUV that delivers instant acceleration, with the GT model capable of 0-62mph in just 3.7 seconds**.
Get ready to fall in love with driving all over again.
SEE IT IN ACTION
Advanced electric dual-motor AWD raises the game. An electric motor on the front and rear axle enhances performance and helps you tackle more challenging driving conditions.
Typical saving of £1,344 based on 12,500 miles per annum, fuel economy 36.7mpg (7.7L/100km), fuel cost £1.28/litre, domestic electricity cost of £0.19/kWh, an energy consumption of 16.5 kWh/100 km and all charging carried out at home.
Electric Vehicles are also exempt from the £320 2nd year additional VED for vehicles costing over £40,000.
Zero emission electric vehicles can help you avoid congestion charges and tolls. Check your government and local authority websites to find out more.
In many cities that are passionate about reducing emissions, electric vehicles enjoy free or lower-cost parking and charging.
With fewer moving parts and Ford's all-electric SUV 8-year battery warranty, electric vehicle owners can save more than 50% over 5 years/60,000 miles, compared to traditional fuel vehicles.
What affects range?
There are three main factors that can affect the driving range of the Mustang Mach-E.
Heavy acceleration and high speeds
- In any type of vehicle, accelerating fast will use more power and reduce range. This applies to Internal Combustion Engines (ICE) and Electric Vehicles (EV).
- Likewise, faster speeds create exponentially more wind and road resistance, impacting on range.
Climate and temperature
- Extreme heat or cold temperatures outside have the potential to affect battery range, directly. All electric vehicles (EV's) have less energy when in cold temperatures compared to warm temperatures due to battery cell chemistry.
- Heating and cooling the inside of the vehicle for passenger comfort also has an impact.
- Regenerative braking can capture and reuse more than 90% of the braking energy improving the efficiency of the battery and extending the battery range.
How to improve range
These tips will help keep you comfortable and relaxed about the range of your Electric Vehicle.
Connected world. Connected vehicles. Pair FordPass with FordPass Connect† to unlock a range of smart features. Once paired, your vehicle will communicate with the world around you, updating you with information about your car and keeping you moving in intelligent ways.
Imagery and information shown throughout this website may not reflect latest UK specifications, colours may vary, options and/or accessories may be featured at additional cost and locations and vehicles used may be outside of the UK. Ford policy is one of continuous product development. The right is reserved to change specifications, colours of the models and items illustrated and described on this website at any time.